The manufacturing of locks requires a number of quality management controls to avoid dimensional, internal, and surface defects. So we uses State-of-the-art equipment to be pro-active in our process controls.
Vending Machine Lock Manufacturer is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004 registered. The elements of our Quality Management include:
Contact Vending Machine Lock Manufacturer today for more information on our quality management practices and how we improve the production process.
- Control Plan - specific to each part, identifying key product characteristics and the methods for their control.
- Process Flowchart - defines the manufacturing process and controls throughout the product realization.
- Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis - assures the prevention of defectives through the manufacturing process.
- FAI (First Article Inspection) - A Full Dimensional Layout is performed to verify mold design and part print compliance in the pre-production phase.
- First-Piece Inspection – at the start of each production run.
- In Process Inspection - SPC: Variable and Attribute Control Charting during the production run.
- Last Piece Inspection – at the end of each production run.
- Final Audit - Random sampling of each part scheduled to ship for compliance of key characteristics.
- 2 Coordinate-Measurement Machines - for full dimensional layout.
- Calibrated instruments used throughout industry to verify key product characteristics.