The Common Sense of Maintaining the Lock During Using and Installation Processes
You should put lubricated on the transmission part, so that it can work well and prolong its service life. Please check every half a year or one year and make sure if the tightening screw is firmed.
The installation of locks
1. Hire an experienced carpenter or a master with a considerable lock knowledge. And prepare for the installation according the instruction book.
2. Check the accuracy of holes. Strictly follow the steps in the instructions. Please consult locksmith immediately if the switch didn't work well. The Problem would be soon solved by the distributor, the technical service or after sales service department of the enterprise.
3. If there is no problem during the installation process , please remove the product. After the paint is dried(better after two or three days), then install the lock again. That can avoid the paint sticking to the lock
and affect the appearance and functional performance(the transmission part may be not flexible). The gas of wet paint would corrode the lock, accelerate the changes of surface treatment, affect the appearance and shorten the service life of locks.
The use and maintenance of the lock
During the using process, please pay attention to maintenance.
1. You should put lubricated on the transmission part, so that it can work well and prolong its service life. Please check every half a year or one year and make sure if the tightening screw is firmed.
2. Check (half a year or one year) tapered end regularly. Put some graphite powder into the lock cylinder to make sure that you can remove or insert the key easily. But don't use other oils for lubrication, because the grease may cling to the spring and cause the tapered end not to turn.
3. Regularly check the gap between lock body and locking plate, whether the lock tongue matches the lock plate hole or not. The best distance between door and door frame is 1.5mm-2.5mm. If anything changes, you should adjust the position of door top hinge or locking plate. Meanwhile, note that the thermal expansion and contraction caused by the weather (moist spring or dry winter); so the gap between door and door frame, lock body and locking plate is suitable enough to keep the smooth using of locks.